Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Introduction

first of all.. i just wanna say thank you for supporting me, specially to the people who appreciate my art.I'm just a small fish in the pond.and i only have a few friend lists on facebook. Most of them are artists too. and i'm not famous at all.I only have a few friends in real life..im just so weird haha, i'm just a NOBODY
there are alot of artist out there who are very talented and well Crafted about CGI and stuff and better than me., more skills than me. well i don't care about that.I have tons of works, behind the scenes, work in progress and sketches in my hard drive i just need to post them and show them all!!. i just love creating creatures and that's the most important thing why i do this.
My main goal is to create my own creatures,aliens and monsters and my own world..the most bizarre,scariest and disgusting organisms in the whole Universe...hhahaha i need you to relate it when you see it.if you gonna say"ohh jesus eww!! that's so disgusting i don't wanna see it anymore it;s so scary!!" oh God that's that's the SATISFACTION owrayt?.. hahha
I'm not a kid who have talent. i just know how to draw when i was in college. I went to art school and study art and not doing good about it.i'm a drop out student.The First time i saw the works of Jerard Merantz and Ben Wanat I was blown away... it's a spark in every nerves in my brain that yeah. that's it!.i want create like this.....so from there i started collecting works of him and collecting images of wierd animals and organisms and other artists working on the film and games and discovered a lot of new artists and inspirations.
And Started playing alot of Horror Games like Dead Space,Resident Evil, Silent Hill and more..
The First thing comes out first in my mind is if this creature is alive in front of you? what are you gonna do? can i feel he's breathe? what about his/her textures? the smell? his voice? that's the things always amazed me thanks to zbrush it makes it possible!!..and i'm so blessed to live in this generation. The computer graphics, the modern technolgy. It is possible to make your own world and characters and i love it!! and i'm not wasting my time hiding,horsing around,doing some things that i don;t like and waste it..
I'm gonna try my best to be productive and create and create and create more art.This is my purpose in life. so what's yours?

so that;s it....
and sorry for my wrong English Gramar hahhaha i'm a Filipino. English is not my primary Language..I'm not a writer also by the way.. and i'm not ashame about it hahaha

So after Reading a Book, There is one book that changed my entire philosophy about artists and art and the myths as well and..you said,.." whooh what the hell is that? a one book? after reading it? that's it? already changed your mindset about art?..so wierd? ehh!!hahha
so I decided to to post often and create a blog,. a very simple blog. In that blog im gonna post all of my Work in Progress,behind the scenes,inspirations,music,concepts, sketches etc. the fact is, that blog was created a year ago.. hahha and there are only 2 post in that blog and i'm gonna revive it..
so join me and get some updates about my art!!!and expect more works from me!! are you excited? well i'm excited!!hahha

it's kinda weird why i do this but i just want to scream and shout to the world that i'm Jorge Lacea, I create and design creatures!! and I EXIST..


-jorge ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment